Harlan Mace (HM) is a new luxury brand that will be launching in mid-2018. The aim of HM is to provide premium leather products with trendsetting designs at a mid-price point range to consumers and compete with high fashion and large fashion houses.
We are looking for an individual who is self-motivated, creative and articulate to help us become a successful brand internationally.
The role will entail the following:
· Designing a broad range of leather products (Handbags, Briefcases, Wallets, etc.)
· Creating design specifications for the factory to streamline the manufacturing process
· Having a good understanding of current and foresight to spot future fashion trends
· Have a high level of attention to detail; and understanding the value of the little details in a product
· A bachelor’s degree in Fashion or a related subject
· A portfolio of designs to showcase previous work
· Computer literate - comfortable with Microsoft Office suite
· Ability to use Computer Aided Design (CAD) packages - preferably Fusion 360
· Fluent in English (verbal and written)
We envisage the business to have a high level of growth this year, and are looking for talented individuals to join us on this journey.