Hashe Computer Solutions (Pvt) Ltd. believes that our growth is tied with the growth of people who work for us. In particular, we provide a culture where individuals can grow professionally without any constraints. Above all, Hashe Computer Solutions provide Handsome salaries (we're open for negotiation), Annual trips, and a productive environment.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Executive to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities
- Keep prospective client database updated
- Make cold calls for new business leads
- Writing new business proposals
- Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company
- Arrange meetings for senior management with prospective clients
- Follow company guidelines and procedures for the acquisition of customers, submission of tenders, etc.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customer
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Coordinating between the technical team and the client for ensuring smooth
- Hunting business growth opportunities within existing accounts, doing up-selling, and trying to win new clients. Ensuring client retention and growth.
- Explore and recommend new digital applications/channel options, ideas, or improvements to build on the existing platform
- Ensure proactive and collaborative management to prevent delays and bottlenecks; escalate issues timely for resolution.
- Coordination with external stakeholders for daily operations and c with other departments for design, functionality reviews, testing, training, etc. of new Initiatives
- Discover and design technical and marketing requirements to be addressed in sales presentations and demonstrations.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive, or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Time management and planning skills
- Must be detail-oriented and an active listener
- Ability to work under pressure