Hashe Computer Solutions (Pvt) Ltd. believes that our growth is tied with the growth of people who work for us. In particular, we provide a culture where individuals can grow professionally without any constraints. Above all, Hashe Computer Solutions provide Handsome salaries (we're open for negotiation), Annual trips, and a productive environment.
We are looking for Junior Full Stack Developers responsible for implementing enhancements, defining the architecture, supporting bug fixes, performing data analysis, and reporting of key metrics for the company's platform with a focus on the frontend. The Junior Full Stack Developer should work on the next-generation evolution of the product and on both frontend (AngularJS) and backend (PHP/Laravel) to deliver a great user experience.
- Deliver a fantastic user experience in close collaboration with the team lead.
- Write clean, well-structured, and maintainable code that can be tested easily.
- Create engineering best practices and frameworks for web application and tooling.
- Should be a team player and work with a team lead to enhance productivity.
- Understand and use the company's technical architectures, tools, and techniques to build powerful, efficient, flexible, and scalable solutions.
- Collaborate with team lead and other developers to deliver a quality product using tools such as JIRA and Git.
- Hands-on 3+ years of professional software engineering experience, and 2+ years in developing consumer-facing single-page applications in Angular and 3+ years of experience in laravel php framework.
- Good understanding of Mysql and NPM.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Software, or a related discipline or the equivalent.
- Solid experience in writing and using unit tests to build maintainable and flexible code, and in writing and maintaining unit, integration, and end-to-end tests.
- Strong experience with A/B testing.
- Ability to work in a continuous delivery ecosystem.
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience with microservices and/or micro-frontends, in addition to TypeScript.
- Familiarity with state management tools (like redux, mobx, etc) and have shipped products using them.
- Experience of VueJS and NodeJS