The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members.
· Create & manage project plans
· Coordinate with Sales team for project scope and timeline and also, tell Sales team for upsell if it is possible.
· Define project schedules, allocate resources and monitor progress
· Align project objectives with company goals, and make sure project team is clear on objectives
· Deliver and install technology solutions
· Help project team with the design and development tasks
· Lead process of issue identification and resolution
· Manage risk tracking process
· Monitor and manage scope
· Manage all documentation
· Work multiple projects simultaneously
Foster partnership with customers/stakeholders/sponsors