1. Heading entire billing and credit control functions.
2. To develop complete understanding of organizational wide policies, procedures and processes that may affect the company's billing.
3. Responsible for timely and accurate preparation of debtors aging report.
4. Be fully aware of the responsibility as credit controller that may affect the company's cash flow.
5. Maintain & update the MIS for all company wide receivables.
6. Follow up with corporate sales and where required with the debtors on outstanding dues.
7. Perform reconciliation with the customers through sales personnel on quarterly basis.
8. Assess the corporate rate list on annual basis, benchmark industry and recommend the changes.
9. Be fully aware of all payment methods and collection processes.
10. Liaison between finance and billing department with respect to timely and accurate update of invoicing and recoveries as per MOUs.
11. To act as a focal person between internal audit and billing.
12. Be aware of IT specific requirements and suggests changes needed for developing and strengthening the systems.
13. Any other tasks as assigned by the management.
Hashmanis Hospital - the name that has stood for excellence in eye care since decades, has moved to a new, state-of-the-art facility. Our new home is one of the most advanced eye hospitals ever constructed in Karachi. Hashmanis Hospital treat equally to all patients with ful care and also contrib ...Read More