· Maintaining executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
· Maintain contact lists.
· Attending meetings and keep minutes.
· Compile, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings.
· Receiving and screening phone calls and redirecting them when appropriate.
· Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
· Make travel arrangements for executives.
· Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure.
· Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
· Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees and boards of directors.
· Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
· Delegating the information to the required department in the organization in a timely frame
· File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
· Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
· Provide general support to visitors.
· Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
· Supervise and train other clerical staff.
· Coordinate project-based work.
· Maintain CEO/ COO/CFO calendar.
· Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, and/or presentation software.
Performs all related duties as assigned.