1. To prepare and maintain daily visit plan.
2. To coordinate with referring authorities of various corporate clients and maintain follow up with them through phone calls and visits.
3. To look for new companies and prepare its proposal plan for panel enlistment and seek approval from the corporate head.
4. To prepare and maintain daily, weekly and monthly reports regarding corporate visits, activities, follow ups, corporate patient admissions, etc. and present to the corporate head as per the schedule.
5. To visit and seek follow up from the corporate patients admitted in the hospital.
6. To differentiate the services of the hospital from the competitors and propose ideas/ measures for improvement.
7. To communicate and coordinate with the hospital administration to resolve the corporate related matters of the admitted patients.
8. To ensure proper communication and coordination with other staff members of the department.
9. To provide on-job training of other staff members regarding the basic operational activities of the department (if and when required and assigned by the HOD)
10. To ensure meeting the assigned targets on time.
11. To visit the assigned corporate companies for business development.
12. To coordinate with paramedical staffs and doctors of the hospital.
13. To promote the business of the general side of the hospital with the existing companies.
14. To give briefing on daily basis to the HOD at the end of the day.
15. To perform task other than specifies as per need and assigned by the HOD.