1. Establish and maintain local credit policies and procedures regarding billing, collection, credit cards, inquiries, check cashing, etc.
2. Investigate fully all request for billing and function as final authority over credit approval.
3. Review with the Manager of Finance all accounts which are over 30 days and implement collection procedures for all such accounts in accordance with established corporate guidelines.
4. Ensure prompt and accurate billing for all accounts and timely collection follow-up.
5. Maintain credit histories, original approved written requests for credit and other records for regular hotel accounts.
7. Review the Guest Ledger High Balance Report daily and bring discrepancies to the attention of the Front Office Manager.
9. Ensure that check-in/check-out procedure adequately protects the hotel without burden or delay to the guests of the hotel.
10. Prepare month-end reports and reconciliations as prescribed by policies and procedures for all receivable accounts including credit cards.
11. Recommend improvements in the operation of Accounts Receivable / Credit to the Director of Finance.
12. Conduct monthly credit meeting, the first week of every month and review aging with Division Heads, Front Officer Manager.
13. Perform any additional duties as assigned by Director of Finance
Established in 1960 by a young and enterprising Mr. Sadruddin Hashwani, the Hashoo group initially operated as a trading enterprise. Through its founder's vision, strategic direction and unwavering commitment, the Hashoo Group has emerged as Pakistan's premium conglomerate with a diversified interna ...Read More