The Materials Manager will be responsible:-
1. Looking after the administration and over all supervision of Activities of Purchase department / Officers.
2. Monitoring and coordinating day to day activities / problems in respect of Tejari E-network.
3. Negotiate Rate of Mutton and Beef, on yearly base agreements and fruit, vegetable monthly base agreements.
4. Review quotation and negotiate rates of project and heavy equipments and engineering, kitchen, laundry items.
5. Involved and finalized Auctions and sale of scrap.
6. Helping out corporate head purchase department to arrange / dispatched specific items from Karachi to others properties as and when required.
7. Any other tasks given by Director Finance / General Manager.