.1. Deals with all matters related to the purchasing for the departments i.e. receiving of Purchase Requisition’s, processing of Purchase Requisition’s, obtaining quotations, preparing comparative analysis, and to put up to the Purchase.
2. Returns the rejected items in time to the Supplier.
3. Maintains a group wise directory of existing vendors.
4. Maintains a directory of prospective vendors/ alternate source. Preparation of liabilities schedule on monthly.
5. Maintains catalogue and samples of items offered by the new vendors if any.
6. Apprise the Material Manager, about the progress on the list of pending Purchase Requisition, Purchase Orders on fortnightly basis.
7. Arranges the supply of short, rejected and urgent, items if any required with the knowledge of Material Manager/Director Finance.
8. Maintains the proper record of rejected/ returnable items as per gate passes.
9. Liaise with Cost Controller / Departments for early verification of vendor’s bills/ items and ensures timely preparation of PR.
10. Looks after the duties of the Material Officer/ any other purchase staff in his absence/ leave if required.
11. Performs any other duties assigned by the Material Manager as and when required.
Established in 1960 by a young and enterprising Mr. Sadruddin Hashwani, the Hashoo group initially operated as a trading enterprise. Through its founder's vision, strategic direction and unwavering commitment, the Hashoo Group has emerged as Pakistan's premium conglomerate with a diversified interna ...Read More