· CCTV control room is Out Of Bound for all except GM, EAM, CSO and IT manager.
· Avoid abstract discussions.
· CCTV staff is not allowed to change their duties with each other without the permission of CSO/ACSO.
· Duty roaster should be printed out for official use and the change of duty should be informed at least two days before.
· Control room must be manned 24 hrs at any cost and two supervisors will ensure that two operators are available for duty.
· CCTV system should be observed by supervisor and operators for any faults.
· CCTV staff should observe and monitor:-
· Overall situation of the property using different cameras.
· Point out any suspicious activity in progress, e-g theft, car lifting, act of terrorism etc to CSO/ACSO.
· Keep an eye on surrounding area of the property e-g roads, chowks, buildings, vehicles, persons etc and report any abnormal activity at once to take the prompt action.
· Close watch on security guards, whether they are performing their duties efficiently or not.
· Keep an eye on those places of the property where no security guard is present, like floors, halls and restaurants etc.
· CCTV staff is responsible to monitor the activities of all employees on duty and report immediately in case of any suspicious activity.
· Monitor closely any unattended luggage and report immediately to CSO/ACSO.
· Responsible for extracting video footage of any special event / occurrence and keep it as record on the instructions of CSO.
· Responsible to maintain event log book and system log book.
· CCTV staff on duty and IT dept should check together :-
· All the hardware and software of the system.
· Installed cameras physically.
· In case of any fault in the system , immediately inform IT manager/rep ,record in the log book and send in writing to IT department for immediate solution.
Duties of Supervisor/Operator of X- ray Baggage scanner Machine
The staff is responsible to make sure that no explosive, weapons, ammunition, sharp edge knives, daggers, inflammable materials and any other objectionable material does not get into the property through luggage of the guests, and in case of such occurrence matter be reported to CSO / ACSO.
Established in 1960 by a young and enterprising Mr. Sadruddin Hashwani, the Hashoo group initially operated as a trading enterprise. Through its founder's vision, strategic direction and unwavering commitment, the Hashoo Group has emerged as Pakistan's premium conglomerate with a diversified interna ...Read More