1. Analyses training needs in the hotel and prioritises such needs for General Manager and Executive Committee review.
2. Develops annual training plans and prepares monthly reports to the General Manager and Corporate General Manager of Training & Development.
3. Assists Executive Committee and Heads of Department to produce training plans for each department.
4. Assists Departmental Trainers in achieving training objectives and reviews on a monthly basis.
5. Maintains standard hotel training equipment and training library of resources.
6. Conducts employee orientation to the company and the hotel standard.
7. Conducts and evaluates all off-job training.
8. Delivers briefings of all internal programmes to executive management and department heads.
9. Compile the hotel’s training budget and monitor expenditure on a monthly basis.
10. Recruits and selects students, school leavers and graduates for training programmes/schemes within the hotel.
11. Establishes and maintains employee, supervisory and management records of training.
12. Reviews training policies, procedures and practices and recommends improvements to management.
13. Participates in developing and implementing various training and development programmes to meet identified needs and ensure guest service quality, profit enhancement and staff security and safety.
14. Monitors present and future trend, practices and systems in the training field and make recommendations relating thereto.
15. Establishes and maintains effective employee relations.
16. Contributes towards corporate training and development activities as directed by the Corporate General Manager of Training & Development.
Established in 1960 by a young and enterprising Mr. Sadruddin Hashwani, the Hashoo group initially operated as a trading enterprise. Through its founder's vision, strategic direction and unwavering commitment, the Hashoo Group has emerged as Pakistan's premium conglomerate with a diversified interna ...Read More