C.A Finalist required With Articles from reputeable firm. Post articles experience OR experience in Educational sector shall be a plus.
Assist in implementing & managing an organization-wide strategy for conducting internal audits to minimize risk; improve the performance and productivity of the organizations financial, operational and managerial processes and systems.
- Responsible for planning, developing, recommending and monitoring procedures and systems to be used in internal auditing throughout the Financial and Operational areas of the organization.
- Developing risk-based audit programs.
- Responsible for supervising and conducting audits including audit reporting for the financial and operational areas of organization including joint audits with joint venture partner.
- Prepare audit report and provide recommendations to Line Manager concerning how the organizations financial, operational, and managerial processes and systems could be improved.
- Review working papers and ensure completeness and accuracy of audit performed.
- Undertaking/ reviewing & updating the enterprise-wide risk assessment (EWRA).
- Reviewing and updating results of follow up of audit recommendations and report the updated status to Line Manager.
- Assist Line Manager on timely completion of tasks assigned by Board Audit Committee to ARG and liaison with External Auditors, Consultants etc.
- Maintaining current internal auditing knowledge in order to contribute to the development and continuous improvement of internal auditing methodologies, processes and services.
- Timely completion of any other related task assigned by Line Manager.