- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival.
- Maintains security and telecommunications system.
- Informs visitors by answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories.
- Maintains security by following procedures, monitoring logbook, and issuing visitor badges.
- Operates telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Supports continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Proficiency in English speaking is a MUST as the candidate will be answering and directing calls.
- This will be one of the major duties. If needed, when not busy, the candidate should be able to assist in making follow-up calls to assist and help the procurement team as well.
Preferable if had any previous experience of working as CRO or CSR, in US Or UK campaigns or had work in a multinational organization.
06:00 pm To 03:00 am. Nov-Mar
05:00 pm to 02:00 am. Mar-Nov