1. Review, amend and approve plans for prototype development in production.
2. Give guidelines to Team Lead Production for the development of the prototype.
3. Supervise the development of new product prototypes through Team Lead Production.
4. Develop annual budget in collaboration with accounts department and get it approved by the CEO.
5. Prepare monthly budget variance report and present to CEO with valid reasoning.
6. Lead the process of planning by giving necessary direction and instructions to ensure all other supply chain operations run smoothly according to plan without any risk.
7. Do quarterly meetings with PPC Specialist to review capacity computations while making adjustments and giving final approval.
8. Do monthly meetings with PPC Specialist to review material planning while making adjustments and giving final approval.
9. Do daily meeting with PPC Specialist to critically review production plans while making adjustment in machine & labor hours allocation along with priorities of production orders and giving final approval.
10. for getting updates and for giving directions on daily planning activities.
11. Ensure through detailed planning that overtimes are avoided at fullest and all processes are completed within allowed time and strength.
12. Finalize detailed terms, conditions, and contract with shortlisted suppliers through Team Lead Procurement.
13. Review supplier evaluation reports periodically and take a necessary decision concerning suppliers such as a continuation of service, discontinuation of service or warnings, etc.
14. Review all purchase demands and purchase orders to approve.
15. Approve rates for all types of procurement.
16. Finalize detailed terms, conditions, and contract with shortlisted vendors by vendor commissioning specialist.
17. Review supplier evaluation reports periodically and take a necessary decision concerning suppliers such as the continuation of service, discontinuation of service or warnings, etc.
18. Lead and organize production team with an objective to eliminate production delays and maximize productivity.
19. Critically review production reports daily, weekly and monthly basis and pass on necessary instructions.
20. Ensure deployment of a system that always ensures on-time production and deliveries.
21. Critically review daily productivity reports and take corrective action accordingly.
22. Critically review daily performance reports to evaluate material consumption.
23. Critically review daily reports to evaluate direct and indirect cost.
24. Critically review and evaluate the cost of each sale order and take appropriate decisions.
25. Continuously coach entire staff with an objective to create a waste control mindset.
26. Take critical decisions related to physical layouts and overall flow of activities to reduce all types of production and nonproduction wastes.
27. Make sure through store In-Charge that all stores are always properly organized and operates as per defined processes.
28. Critically review daily, weekly, monthly stock reports and pass on necessary instructions.
29. Review and approve all store related documents such as store requisitions, store issue notes, purchase demands, etc.
30. Make sure through In-Charge Warehouse that the warehouse is always properly organized and operates as per defined processes.
31. Monitor warehouse activities to always ensure on time deliveries.
32. Review and approve delivery orders.
33. Critically review maintenance plans and give approval after instructing necessary changes.
34. Ensure full compliance with maintenance plans through maintenance team.
35. Critically review maintenance budgets make necessary changes and present to the Managing Director for approval.
36. Ensure full compliance with approved budgets.
37. Critically review maintenance budget variance report and present to the Managing Director for approval.
38. Conduct quarterly meetings for setting/reviewing / revising KPIs and KRAs of the direct reporting staff. As well as conduct time to time performance monitoring sessions (as & when required)
39. Perform Performance evaluations of the immediate staff every quarter.
40. Ensure Proper Training & Development of the Staff wherever & whenever needed through performance appraisal and training needs analysis.
41. Developing department staff through formal and informal coaching, counseling & mentoring sessions and ensure staff retention.
42. Succession Planning: Develop a successor of himself as well as successors of his immediate subordinates.
43. Coordinate with the HR department, whenever Manpower is required in supply chain sub-divisions or departmental organogram needs any change.
44. Do second (technical) selection interview of staff needed to be hired in reporting divisions.