We are looking for Technical Support Specialists to provide enterprise-level assistance to end-users. The incumbent will diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware problems and help our customers install applications and programs including resolving network issues, configuring operating systems and using remote desktop connections to provide immediate support to the offshore team/end-users.
Support will cover Desktop, Server, Active Directory, Networking, Telephone, and Cloud Services. You will be expected to communicate via email, telephone, and via video call to resolve issues within defined time scales in a high-pressure environment.
- Analyse and resolve technical problems related to computer systems and networks.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosis, resolution and maintenance of applications remotely interacting with end-users.
- Provide mentorship and guidance to team members on areas of expertise.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosis and resolution of data backup related issues.
- Remote configuration and management enterprise applications such as Active Directory,
- Exchange, office 365.
- Windows server 2008/2012/2016/2019 troubleshooting and escalation to concerned team where needed.
- Remote support for Windows desktops, MAC and 2012/2016 networks, firewalls and Servers.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosis and resolution of SonicWALL and other firewalls/routers.
- Ability and experience to work with different software and hardware vendors support.
- Remote installation, configuration and problem diagnosis of Dental Practice Management Systems, Digital imaging and X-rays systems with the help of vendor support.
- Good understanding of Monitoring agents and Managed Services.
- Functional knowledge and expertise in Computer Networks, Routers Switches, Technical Support / Troubleshooting, Servers / Firewalls, Printers / Scanners, VOIP / CCTV Management, Microsoft Products, Windows / Mac OS, Recovery, Wi-Fi Controllers / Management, Software Installations / Upgradations, LANs / WANs.
- Excellent communication skills - good interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Sound problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or related discipline.
- 3-5 years of proven senior system administrator experience in a heavy customer focus position involving technical knowledge of a companies' products and services.
- Experience installing and configuring computer systems and applications for a large company.
- Comfortable working in and assisting others through company help desk software in addition to other remote access desktop programs.
What we offer:
- Marketing Leading Salary
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage of Self and Dependents
- Employee Growth Development Program
- Performance Based Increment
- Collaborative work environment
Interested candidates with relevant profiles can apply at earliest for a long term lucrative career opportunity!