Healthginie is a technology startup. Healthginie’ Purpose is to upgrade the quality of healthcare in Pakistan by developing online solutions for patients, doctors and healthcare professionals in allied services to ensure patients have knowledge, choices and access to the best healthcare solutions.
Job Description: Business Evangelist
Objective: Develop lasting professional relationships with the doctors’ community so the community becomes an active, loyal and contributing member of Healthginie Key Responsibilities:
1. Segment the Doctors in Lahore by geography and specialty so focused targeting strategy can be developed.
2. Develop the right approach and messaging to share with the doctors that will make a compelling case.
3. Develop plans on how to access doctors in each segment.
4. Persuade the doctors to join the Application and support them in creating full profile.
5. Provide doctors with ongoing support and troubleshooting so they stay loyal with the Application
The role is unique and you must have and able to demonstrate the following attitudes to be successful.
1. Perseverance: You must have the patience and determination to pursue your goals even in the face of hardship and disappointments.
2. Communication: You must be proficient in spoken and written English and have the ability to adopt different styles and tones depending on the situation. Sometimes forceful, sometimes polite, sometimes accommodating etc.
3. Ability to think on your feet: different situations will require you to quickly improvise and get what you want.
4. You must like numbers and quickly make analytical sense from the data given to you.
5. Startup mindset: You must be comfortable with chaotic, unstructured and roll-up-your-sleeves environment because each startup is like that and you may have to be self-responsible and disciplined to succeed. Your results will determine how good you are.