Healthwire is seeking an exceptional Human Resource Manager who wants to be a part of our hyper growth trajectory.Responsibilities
- Enforces guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures
- Recruit, interview, test, and select employees to fill vacant positions.
- Actively engage in different platforms to source out potential candidates
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward Company goals
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Implement employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital
- Tech savvy, highly motivated, self-starter, team player
- Exceptional verbal and communication skills
- Unquenchable thirst to learn and grow
- Detail oriented, with a strong and mature phone presence
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
Interested candidates are advised that we expect teammates to match our relentless work ethic -- it is something that we take pride in!