Healthwire is looking for an enthusiastic and competent System Administrator to join us in our hyper-growth trajectory.
• Participate on cross-functional teams for technology projects, working with developers, Information Technology team, and project managers to identify and develop system-specific requirements and processes.
• Administer daily operations of servers including log review with escalation, patch & upgrade applications, manage backup & restoration implementation and testing.
• Install, configure, and manage systems in a distributed High Availability configuration on physical and virtual hardware.
• Study existing Linux server systems and evaluate effectiveness, develop new systems and processes to improve production and workflow as required.
• Conduct regularly scheduled tasks in support of technical audits and security compliance activities.
• Write and maintain technical procedures, documentation of systems to maintain knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures for system administration.
• Employee will participate in a 24/7 on-call rotation schedule providing third-level incident response with other Information Technology team members.
• Candidates with 5 years of Intermediate level experience in Ubuntu/Linux administration server environment.
• Previous experience managing distributed systems in multi-tier application architecture with solid understanding of Web-based services and protocols
• Previous experience implementing and managing clustered Postgresql database servers.
• Working experience of UNIX/Linux scripting, configuration management and revision control
• Working knowledge of standard network technologies including TCP/IP, VLANs, and ACL/iptables troubleshooting is a plus.
• Previous experience with F5, Cisco (Ironport) or VMware is a plus.
• Experience with trouble-ticket and change management systems.
Healthwire is a Technology company on a mission to improve access to healthcare in Pakistan. We are using technology to empower patients and make practices more efficient. We are increasing access to healthcare by digitizing patient health records and by making clinics paperless