· Hands on experience to any of the retail management software. E.g. Candela, Microsoft RMS, etc.
· Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications
· Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
· Talking staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the telephone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
· Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
· Replacing parts as required from stock or from local market.
· Visit local markets for particular hardware and accessories as per requirements
· Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
· Following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
· Supporting the roll-out of new applications
· Setting up new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues
· Responding within agreed time limits to call-outs
· Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
· Prioritizing and managing many open cases at one time
· Testing and evaluating new technology
Conducting electrical safety checks on computer equipment, etc.