- Hendrix Media (based in the UK) is looking for a self-motivated and dedicated Digital Designer to join our dynamic team as a contractor (with the possibility of a contract extension and full-time employment).
- You will be highly experienced as a digital designer and be confident in using software to design email layouts/banners, digital ads, motion graphics (Gifs) and website assets for marketing use.
- You will be willing to work remotely and take direction from UK based project managers, developers and technical team members and also work to tight deadlines.
- You will be monitored using Hubstaff and be communicated with through the companies preferred methods and must work UK hours 9am-5pm.
- You will have a sharp mind that can grasp concepts quickly and be skilled at translating business needs into technical requirements.
Essential Skills required:
- Strong digital design skills with at least 3 years of experience within a similar role
- Knowledge and confidence using Adobe Creative suit and other similar software to design email layouts/banners, web banners, graphics, HTML5 ads (desirable) and digital ads
- Experience in designing assets that are optimised for desktop and mobile digital platforms e.g. websites and Google advertising platforms
- Ability to build on and improve existing designs with capacity to learn and stay ahead of best practise to maintain performance
- Ability to ensure all exports are lightweight using modern exporting techniques
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience working with tight deadlines and short turnaround periods
- Excellent written and verbal English communication and interpersonal skills
Desirable but not essential skills
- Experience of Bannersnack design software
- Previous experience of working with UK based charities and Muslim organisations
- Other requirements
- Access to own high spec Laptop/PC
- Own high-speed internet connection (already active)
- Ability to work remotely and install Hubstaff on your machine
- Use Adobe creative Suit and other software to design digital ads, marketing emails and website banners
- Troubleshoot any possible rendering or display issues
- Reporting on campaigns and identifying areas for potential improvements in line with new trends and development
- Work collaboratively with the technical and management team for any ad-hoc tasks
Salary: 104,000 rupees per month
Only dedicated and serious candidates should apply, strictly no agencies or individuals that will require support from others to fulfil this role.