As a UI/UX Designer, you will work closely with the mobile & web product team. You will be responsible for highly usable and intuitive interface creation. Your primary goals will be to design the next generation of mobile & web applications.
- Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for mobile & web applications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process
- Stay abreast of UX trends and look for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds.
- Research and track advancements in mobile & web application design patterns.
- Break any design problem down into viable actionable chunks and solve them with clarity and precision.
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes & trends.
- Deliverables includes wireframes, workflow diagrams, interactive mockups and prototypes.
- Strong visual design skills, with a good understanding of typography, intuitive layouts and palate development with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Excellent understanding of user-experience design for mobile and the web, technology trends, demonstrable design skills, and ability to show relevant work.
- Proven ability with a strong portfolio to deliver high quality designs.
- A team player who can easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Corel Draw, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools.