The role of Project Manager will manage a diverse portfolio of software projects. Simultaneously multiple project management, coordination and management of multiple Software teams.
The Project Manager will be the first person contact for the customer and will be responsible for the successful delivery of projects. The person will be managing customers and grow the products that are on offer.
BrandCrock a Global Company Is Therefore Looking for an Individual with Experience in the following
Software project management
· End-end management of projects
· Client facing
· Formal Project Management certifications
· Working within an agile environment
Responsible for managing all aspects of the project delivery and management, including but not limited to:
Requirements Analysis alongside with Software development teams
· Functional Specification creation
· Task Identification
· Effort and Planning Estimation
· Project Planning & Tracking
· Team Management
· Project financial tracking & forecasting
· Project Reporting
· Coordination software development and architecture team(s)
· Customer meetings & status calls (Online and face-to-face)
Desired Skills and Experience
· A minimum of +3 to 7 years of professional project manager experience related to managing software development, systems design and Software deployment projects
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, or the equivalent real world experience
· Preferably knowledge and experience of the web based software applications and mobile applications.
· Must have knowledge and experience of Project Methodologies like Prince2 or PMI.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Experience of delivering customer-facing projects
· Proven ability in delivering projects on-time and within budget
· Must be willing to travel.
Certified as project manager either Prince2 or PMI;
Previous software development experience is a plus.