Candidate should have technical knowledge regarding industrial machines like, Injection molding machines, Pet blow machines And all kindly of auxiliary machines, Acts as an intermediary between company and clients. Makes necessary phone calls and meetings to help sales. Allows people to make inquiries as necessary.
Sales and Marketing Job Duties:
- Engages in superior customer service by making information readily available.
- Persists in sales even in the face of failure.
- Demonstrates products and services as deemed necessary by clients and management.
- Schedules appointments and meetings as necessary.
- Answers questions from clients.
- Makes product knowledge readily available to self and other sales people through various resources.
- Finds ways to sell products in the face of a down market.
- Researches client base to find new types of customers and sells to them accordingly.
- Analyze and creates a plan for engaging the target market.
- Analyze the competition to create a plan for engagement.
- Makes product appeal to the target market.
- Sets up booths at trade shows and demonstrates the quality or uses of a product.
- Demonstrates superior time management skills and meets sales deadlines.
Sales and Marketing Skills and Qualifications:
Superior Written and Verbal Communication Skills, Product Knowledge, Creativity, Demonstrated Experience, Courteous, Basic Computer Literacy, Microsoft Office, Business, Accounting, Marketing, Presentation Skills, Persistent, Flexible.
- Knowledge of high-tech automation and control products
- Knowledge of engineering principles related to customer automation products