High Rank Technologies Pvt Ltd. is looking to hire an experienced Marketing Manager who will be in charge of overseeing the promotion of our company's brands/products. As a successful hire, you will be responsible for developing pricing strategies, identifying new customers, supporting lead generation efforts, and creating promotions with team members. You will also be tasked with developing budgets and expenditures, as well as R&D appropriations. Finally, you will be in charge of developing and managing our company's advertising campaigns.
To be a successful hire, you will need prior experience of 7 to 10 years with creating marketing campaigns and strategies, as well as online marketing and social media strategy. A bachelor's degree in marketing or business administration is a must.
- Developing a pricing strategy that maximizes profits and market share but considers customer satisfaction.
- Identifying new customers.
- Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
- Creating promotions with advertising managers.
- Understanding and developing budgets, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Compiling lists describing our organization's offerings.
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Evaluating and maintaining a marketing strategy.
- Directing, planning and coordinating marketing efforts.
- Communicating the marketing plan.
- Developing each marketing campaign from start to finish.
- Researching demand for the organization's products and services.
- Evaluating competitors.
- Handling social media, public relation efforts, and content marketing.
- Works within the department budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans for each product or service.
- Researching and analysing market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies.
- Bachelor degree or master degree in marketing, business administration.
- 7 to 10 years of experience with creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy, and marketing plan.
- Marketing manager should have experience in promoting IT related products.
- Experience with online marketing, including social media, and content marketing.
- Understanding of public relations.
- Advanced communication skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt to change.
- Must have strong presentation skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels of personnel, internal and external.