MARKETING JOB DESIGNATION: Marketing Manager
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- MBA/BBA (honors) preferably in Marketing
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook)
- Strong analytical skills (gathers critical data, translates analysis of an opportunity to resulting volume and financial goals)
- Strong communication skills (both written and
- Firm grip of business management, brand development, marketing communication tools and relevant frameworks
- Excellent time management, organizational, interpersonal, teamwork and presentation skills
- Experience with Facebook Ads Manager,
- Google Ads, Google Analytics, Youtube Ads and additional advertising or reporting platforms is necessary
- 2 - 3 years of experience in organic and paid social media handling campaigns across multiple devices, audience segmentation, bidding experiment, analytics, reporting, and testing.
- Ability to develop and execute promotional initiatives within budgeted parameters
- Ability to develop, implement and manage company`s marketing campaigns (offline & online), define KPIs, manage/develop and oversee content creation, and keep track of campaigns success
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to think critically, solve problems independently and clearly communicate results
- Basic knowledge of film production, TVC making and creative concept execution
- Understanding of the Digital landscape, its basic eco-system, Digital Population and its respective marketing dynamics
- Ability to handle confidential/sensitive information with discretion
- Understanding of consumer research and consumer insights
- Apply professional marketing expertise to develop and enhance marketing strategies, plans and approaches based on insights and market intelligence.
- Apply core technical and professional knowledge to identify and assess current state of marketing and suggest opportunities for improvement and design as well as support the development of new or improved practices.
- Manage execution and optimization of organic and paid social media marketing campaigns across existing and new platforms
- Liaising with management and build country marketing plans that include promotions and partnerships to increase revenue and meet monthly targets in area of responsibility that is correlated with the brand guidelines.
- Forecast, measure and report result on various projects with management, including co- created and/or cobranded content promotions, lead sharing, and/or event partnerships
- Brief and work directly with creative agencies, media agencies, digital agencies, activation agencies and other external parties like channels, publications etc. to develop consumer communication, based on insights and brand positioning.
- Liaise with Media and BTL agencies to design marketing campaigns for the brands that are consistent, effective and appropriate for the target audience.
- Monitor, analyze, and evaluate market trends, consumer behavior, and competitor activity to identify market opportunities for the assigned brands/ category.
- Devise appropriate Public Relations strategies as required and in line with business needs.
- Represents Company at trade association meetings, exhibitions, etc. to promote a product.
- Monitor SEO levels, suggest content optimization and communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong outreach network
- Responsible for product portfolio management duties related to product launches, product improvement, and product rationalization initiatives and ensure targeted milestones are met on time.