1. Required to learn Crystal 10 and above and SQL Server as primary development tools
2. Will be involved in client items related to eSM and/or new SQL development as per requirement
3. Client items, include,
a. Troubleshooting eSM for a specific issue raised by the client
b. Troubleshooting stored procedures
c. Troubleshooting Crystal report yielding incorrect results/out put
d. Fixing of stored procedure/Crystal reports
e. Development of new stored procedure/Crystal reports
4. Will be delivery of client items with highest standard of Quality and making sure the given task is delivered by agreed upon time line
5. In order to measure the effectiveness of the development and troubleshooting of client items, it is imperative that you understand the business/application domain of eSM product. One effective way of demonstrating this understanding is to understand the transaction flow into and out of pdd_transaction_pst table. Your understanding will be measured prior to the conclusion of you probationary period.
6. Deployment/upgrade of eSM on client sites. This requires a comprehensive knowledge of eSM product and understanding of data flow with in eSM system.