· Write complex stored procedures, triggers and functions in MS SQL2005/2008
· Database design, with complete knowledge of RDBMS
· Performance tuning T-SQL code
· Handle client deployments for database objects, be able to maintain several release versions
· Follow standard software development life cycle methodologies
· Abide by coding standards, and recommend incremental enhancements where applicable.
· Work independently and as a team member.
· Handle multiple tasks and prioritize them with the input from management.
· Provide client technical support when required
· Minimal DBA responsibilities