About the Company:
HiQuSystems Pvt. Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Nexelus head quartered in New York City. Nexelus is a provider of the cloud based enterprise software for advertising and digital media agencies. We are an innovative market player with disruptive technology in the rapidly growing digital media advertising space with strategic relationships with industry leaders such as Google and Microsoft. Our comprehensive digital media, workflow management, resource management, project management and BI solutions deliver unprecedented control and actionable insight for customers on five continents. We also resell and implement MS Dynamics integrated to our product. In addition, our product is integrated with leading ERP/accounting software such as, SAP, Oracle Financials, PeopleSoft and Epicor.
At HiQuSystems, we provide a professional work environment, with a comprehensive orientation and training program. . Successful tenure can lead to an opportunity to travel abroad.
We are looking for a Senior Mobile Application Developer to design, development and maintenance of iPhone/android applications for our clients. The developer will be involved in the entire application life cycle right from concept stage until delivery and post launch support. In addition to delivering the product, a successful candidate will be involved in helping to drive Nexelus mobile strategy.
· Deliver across the entire app life cycle – concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
· Work directly with creative's, developers, user experience leads, and producers to conceptualize, build, test and release products
· Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions
· Build prototypes
· Work with the web developers to create and maintain robust mobile frameworks
· Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences
· Optimize performance
· Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in mobile technologies
· Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical clients and RED employees
· Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science or Engineering
· 4+ years of development experience in Mobile App. for iOS
· 2+ years of development experience in Mobile App. for Android
· Should be a good learner and able to work in challenging environment
· Good knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and design patterns
· Good Knowledge of Data structures and algorithms
· In-depth knowledge of Android and iOS
· Hands on experience of Java and objective C programming for Android and iOS
· Should have handled offline and data synchronization problems
· Should have developed mobile apps for various models of mobiles
· Good R & D skills
· Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
· Should have good knowledge of agile processes
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Team management and Leadership skills are a plus
· Experience using RESTful JSON web services
· Experience with SQLServer, SQLProfiler
· Experience using Android Studio
· Experience using TFS for source control