· Responsible for investigating/troubleshooting the network related issues on production environments
· Responsible of monitoring the servers health on regular bases
· Should have system administration experience which includes managing networks, windows servers and virtual servers
· Should have SharePoint knowledge
· Should be able to handle SQL Server and Clustered Servers
· Should be able to Troubleshoot stored procedures and fixing minor issues
· Proactive communication with US office, development team and clients
Office timing: 1:30 PM to 10:30 PM PST.