Application Development staff required at Histone Solutions for the position of senior laravel/PHP developer.
Our main areas of focus are SaaS-based tools corporate tools with an emphasis on providing key KPIs for business intelligence.
We are constantly developing new features and our growth in the user base has necessitated the hiring of more talented developers to handle the workload. This is an engineering-based role and 2 years of previous work experience is required in the key technologies mentioned,
Candidate should be skilled in
- System Administration
- Ability to take written directions in English
Candidates with these skills will be preferred
- Well-versed in the Amazon MWS and Product Advertising APIs,
- Expertise in the Amazon Cloud Computing infrastructure (EC2, RDS, AWS, S3, SQS),
- A solid foundation in PHP/Laravel
- Are a team player, used to work in an international environment where timezones usually work against you
- If Requried can work remotely in a small group of 7 - 15 using the industry standard collaborative tools (Slack, Trello, Github and many others)
- Coordinate with our customer support team to track, find and resolve issues
- Help conceive and develop new features
- Evaluating ticket patterns over time and providing suggestions for changes, features, improvements, etc.
What you will bring
- Resourcefulness, attention to detail and a readiness to dive headfirst into issues
- Genuine curiosity about why things happen and how to fix them, and loves getting to the bottom of things
- Demonstrable problem-solving skills, with the ability to quickly understand the root of the issue and map out steps to be taken to resolve it
The level of compensation will depend on your skill and experience level.
Candidate must have the ability to take written directions in English