We are looking for an enthusiastic video producer who can help us shoot, create, and film digital video content that covers a wide range of topics that inspire dialgoues & discussions on our social media platforms.
Interested candidates Must be multi-skilled, highly competent person who is flexible and knowledgeable enough to play different roles as circumstances required. The role is hands-on, and he/she must have creative capacity and technical skills
* A healthy appetite for constant learning, going above and beyond job descriptions to contribute meaningful inputs to social campaigns and inspire team mates with vigorous ideas and campaigns *
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Producing, Filming and Editing video content
- Working with social media & research team or solo
- Visualize production scripts, briefs, understand campaign requirements to produce great results
- Setup and capture great shots to fulfil the brief. (Includes basic lighting and optimal audio capture)
- Editing video projects using appropriate Video Editing Softwares
- Data wrangling
- Encoding & delivering final product
- Media management and archiving of completed jobs
- Experience in camera operation, DSLR & digital video cameras, sound equipment and the overall production process is essential.
- Tech savvy, with considerable knowledge of audio/visual equipment, hardware, software, troubleshooting and techniques used in video production & editing.
- Highly proficient in editing with Premiere Pro, FCP, and AfterEffects.
- Knowledge of safe work practices, particularly lighting and manual handling.
- Creative with an extraordinary eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- Enthusiastic, self motivated and ability to work independently
- Work well under pressure to meet deadlines, including working out of office hours and occasionally on weekends
- Good team player
- Flexible with good initiative able to deal with ambiguity (asking the right questions, anticipating needs, being resourceful and preparing for a number of outcomes.)
- Responsible and able to deliver outstanding service levels
This is a flexible contract role. Ideally, you’ll own or have access to a basic set-up (DSLR camera/ tripod/ audio/ lighting gear + editing facilities: computer / editing software).