We are HiveWorx!
Rapidly Growing Technology company catering to the Data needs of our Customers around the World! HiveWorx is a product development house with proven expertise in niche product development and services.Our dynamic solutions provide our customers with valuable insight into their data, enabling their workforce to make better, informed decisions.
HiveWorx’ innovative solutions are powered by strong, scalable & flexible frameworks, governance processes, methodologies and technologies.
We aspire to deliver tangible value by building sustainable technology solutions which enable our customers in achieving their goals and objectives. We look forward to helping you with your Technological needs! HiveWorx Pvt. Ltd. has partners all around the world to build innovative solutions. we inspire vision, and transformation. We have innovative style to serve our clients when it comes to development.
This user-centered methodology naturally streams into a collection of agile practices for developing apps and scaling them in invention.
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
- Identify and communicate requirements in and out of scope of the solutions
- Interact with the business stakeholders and subject matter experts in order to understand their problems and needs
- Help design, document and maintain system processes
- Working with subject matter experts and facilitating workshops to understand and prioritise their requirements
- Supporting our continuous improvement activity, defining best practices and sharing knowledge
- State the problem clearly, perform logical, structured and detailed analysis to capture a range of internal and external factors, and take into account any gaps
- Be able to foresee, prevent and mitigate risks and issues with delivery
- Model complex business processes and system workflows, using a suite of tools to map out the end to end processes and workflows
- Be comfortable with unfamiliarity and confident in facilitating meetings effectively to reach the desired outcome and integrate the needs of stakeholders
- Solve business problems and, as needed, designs technical solutions
- Facilitate and lead requirements gathering workshops
- Map end user functionality to key business requirements
- Participate in development reviews and ensure adherence to requirements
- Manage and communicate scope change throughout the development life cycle
- Drive, commitment and a can-do attitude
- Experience and understanding of Business Analysis methodology and techniques
- Experience of working in an agile environment, as part of a scrum team and acting as product owner
- The ability to create structured and readable documents
- Demonstrable ability to earn trust, to persuade, to motivate others
- Experience of planning and delivering demonstration material and presentation, with engaging content
- A goal-oriented and proactive attitude, with a relentless focus on results
- Industry experience with knowledge of the issues that customers face, and the business benefits that the product brings
- Knowledge of industry tools like JIRA, Confluence, MS Visio, Trello
- Good knowledge of the MS Office Suite, in particular strong knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven ability to integrate well into a team and build relationships with senior stakeholders
- Effective communication skills are required to coordinate work with others, and accurately communicate relevant project information to stakeholders
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Proactive, professional, and motivated
- Leadership and influencing skills, strong ability to partner and work in a collaborative team environment