We are HiveWorx!
Rapidly Growing Technology company catering to the Data needs of our Customers around the World!
HiveWorx is a product development house with proven expertise in niche product development and services. Our dynamic solutions provide our customers with valuable insight into their data, enabling their workforce to make better, informed decisions. HiveWorx’ innovative solutions are powered by strong, scalable & flexible frameworks, governance processes, methodologies and technologies. We aspire to deliver tangible value by building sustainable technology solutions which enable our customers in achieving their goals and objectives.
We look forward to helping you with your Technological needs!
HiveWorx Pvt. Ltd. has partners all around the world to build innovative solutions. we inspire vision, and transformation. We have innovative style to serve our clients when it comes to development. This user-centered methodology naturally streams into a collection of agile practices for developing apps and scaling them in invention.
- Manage projects and programmes
- Manage teams both on-shore and off-shore resources
- Identify issues and form hypotheses and solutions
- Present findings and recommendations to clients
- Ability to proactively identify and mitigate risks
- Liaise with the client and Project Management team to keep them informed of progress and to make relevant decisions
- Learn about the client's business challenges and technologies to understand their business needs
- Outline the scope of the work and identify and map out schedules, milestones, and required resources to meet the project objectives
- Determine and communicate the work product or results that will be delivered to the client upon project completion
- Develop and carry out communications to the company's senior stakeholders, company staff, and internal and external project teams
- Conduct any required training classes for employees at a variety of levels
- Provide respectful feedback to company management
- Work tactfully to inspire faster adoption, greater utilization, and higher proficiency by employees regarding new ways of operating as a result of the consulting project outcomes
- Meet with client to ensure the provided solution is working
- Being self-reliant and capable of both independent work and as member of a team;
- Being able to deliver clear and concise presentations to (senior) management regarding the big data project
- Developing and reviews project plans, identifying and solving issues, resolves issues, and communicating status of assigned projects to users and management
- Manage Data and Analytics technical teams to develop, release and support deliverables
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication, collaboration and delegation skills
- Experience mentoring and coaching
- Enjoying working in a fast-changing and competitive environment
- Having the ability to handle multiple tasks and responsibilities
- Having the ability to work under pressure and meet regulatory deadlines
- Experience leading a diverse team with multiple components across geographic locations
- Demonstrated ability to perform well and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in implementation, upgrade, migration, and/or retirement of ETL/BI and analytics platforms, including collaboration with Infrastructure and IT Security organizations
- Experience with distributed big data architectures
- Strong problem solving, quantitative and analytical abilities
- Strong ability to plan and manage numerous processes, people and projects simultaneously
- Experience working with business Users to develop and deploy business analytics solutions
- Experience with EDW, Big data, NOSQL Databases preferably Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Scala, Python, MangoDB, Hive
- Experience with ETL/ELT Tools, preferably BODS, SSIS, Talend, NiFi
- Experience with DevOps and Cloud architecture