We are HiveWorx!
Rapidly Growing Technology company catering to the Data needs of our Customers around the World!
HiveWorx is a product development house with proven expertise in niche product development and services. Our dynamic solutions provide our customers with valuable insight into their data, enabling their workforce to make better, informed decisions. HiveWorx’ innovative solutions are powered by strong, scalable & flexible frameworks, governance processes, methodologies and technologies. We aspire to deliver tangible value by building sustainable technology solutions which enable our customers in achieving their goals and objectives.
We look forward to helping you with your Technological needs!
HiveWorx Pvt. Ltd. has partners all around the world to build innovative solutions. we inspire vision, and transformation. We have innovative style to serve our clients when it comes to development. This user-centered methodology naturally streams into a collection of agile practices for developing apps and scaling them in invention.This role is for one of our client leaders in Sourth Africa.
Senior Enterprise Architect
- Ensures alignment of IT strategy and planning with company's business goals.
- Ensure applications, data/information and infrastructure are aligned with business strategy and requirements.
- Work with the Enterprise Architect (EA) in executing direction for data management, integration, applications and systems.
- Lead design and implementation of Enterprise BI, Self-service BI, and Big Data BI solutions.
- Architect solutions utilizing Database Server technologies, PowerBI, Azure, Qlikview, and Tableau.
- Work with the Data Engineer to design and implement efficient and accurate Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) activities.
- Work with the Data Analyst to ensure that data provided in Reports, Dashboards and other analytical applications is used appropriately and governance rules are adhered to.
- Provide technical and strategic leadership in all data & BI architecture subject areas.
- Ensure adherence to Enterprise Architecture and Technology Strategy by serving as an advocate.
- Train/Coach associates and customer.
- Lead, articulate, educate, mentor, design, Business and Technology Architecture, Current and Future.
- Analyse Business requirements to understand the business needs and to determine how the system can best be architected to fulfil those needs.
- Perform duties and responsibilities specific to department functions and activities.
- Provide subject matter expertise and technology solutions for long term planning of systems architecture.
- Develop highly scalable and extensible Big Data platform which enables collection, storage, modeling, and analysis of massive data sets from numerous channels.
- Analyse latest Big Data Analytic technologies and their innovative applications in both business intelligence analysis and new service offerings. Bring these insights and best practices to Big Data Projects.
- Benchmark systems, analyse system bottlenecks, and propose solutions to eliminate them.
- Be technology agnostic and able to work across all layers of the architecture and across differing technologies and vendors.
- Ensure that the architecture meets best practice security and compliance standards.
- Define and maintain the appropriate architecture frameworks, processes, standards and tools are in place for delivery success.
- Recognize and address cross-functional issues within Target State applications as well as partner systems.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or assigned by supervisor.
- Continuously evaluate new technologies, innovate and deliver solution for business critical applications.
- Strong overall knowledge of IT with particular focus on strategic applications and infrastructure.
- Experience with strategic business and IT strategy development and planning.
- Architecture development experience across Business, Application, Data and Technology domains.
- Strong technical knowledge across a wide range of platforms, products and technologies including workflow, document imaging, policy administration, data warehouse, business intelligence and analytics.
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture Frameworks (e.g. TOGAF, SAP, DoDAF, FEA).
- Strong overall knowledge of business and IT processes (e.g. ITIL, Project Management, BPM).
- Customer-focused performer who is committed to quality in every task from personal interaction with co-workers and users to high level of service provided to company/customer.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Team player.
- Self-motivated and quick learner.
Hiring Need: Immediate
Job Type: Contract, 1 Year (extendable)