Alkimiya Labs - a project of HMI Ventures - is a Software Development Company focused on building world-class, large, software applications using cutting edge technology er experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of our various projects. The desired candidate will be up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology and have previous experience in designing Web Apps and working with Adobe XD and Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wire frames, mock ups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the our product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products (mobile and web apps).
- Design and deliver wire frames, user stories, user journeys, and mock ups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
- Adhere to style standards on typography and graphic design.
- Apart from these, the candidate will also be asked to support and assist teams in other design tasks.
Skills and Qualifications
- Any experience of UI/UX design experience in digital agency is preffered. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience working with Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.