Duties & Responsibilities:
De Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
· Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
· Ensuring quality and performance of application to specifications.
· Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
· Fixing application bugs before final release.
· Publishing application on App Store.
· Maintaining the code and atomization of the application.
· Designing and implementing application updates.
Skills & Tools:
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
· Proven experience as an app developer.
· Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
· Knowledge of Apple’s design principals and application interface guidelines.
· Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
· Knowledge of C-based libraries.
· Familiarity with push notifications, APIs and cloud messaging.
· Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks
· Experience integration IOS apps with backend services