We are looking for a " Content Writer" Coordinator to interact with our customers and promote our services and products on digital and social networks.
Social Media Copywriter responsibilities include updating our social media pages, responding to followers and tracking user engagement. You should have excellent web content writing skills and experience advertising on multiple social networks. You will ensure we maintain a strong online voice and brand consistent with our marketing goals.
• Write, edit and publish engaging posts for various social networks, including Facebook, Google and Instagram
• Optimize social media posts (language, tone, message) based on our target audience’s behaviors
• Select appealing images and videos to complement text.
• Coordinate with internal teams to create advertising posts (e.g. for offers, events, etc)
• Track and report on social media insights (traffic, engagement, shares, conversion rates)
• Apply advertising techniques to boost brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
• Respond to questions and comments on our social media pages in a timely and accurate manner.
• Proven work experience as a Social Media Copywriter or similar role
• Hands-on experience using various social media platforms to advertise
• Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
• Familiarity with online paid advertising
• Ability to deliver creative web content (text, image, and video)
• Excellent communication skills