The Administration Officer main responsibility will be to manage the day to day admin activities within the office.
· Ensure good housekeeping practices within the office premises;
· Manages the daily operations of the peons & janitorial staff to ensure offices, facilities and other specified areas are kept in a clean and orderly condition.
· Daily inspections of facilities & must recommend upgrades when needed.
· Daily round of the premises to ensure check and balance of team’s performance.
· Manage and train peons, janitorial staff on how to properly conduct their duties.
· Inventory management of kitchen and all office supplies.
· Timely rectification of office areas wherein maintenance is required;
· Involve in a great deal of multitasking. The applicant will work with teams, oversee the operations within the company, manage groups, coordinate with management and engage in planning according to the needs of the company.
· Ensure building maintenance issues are timely addressed and liaison with the vendors with proper approvals through the management.
· Should be able to lead the team from the front to work well along with all levels of staff members and train them to gauge up their performance.
· Planning and coordinating administrative procedures and systems and devising ways to streamline the process.