Horizon Technologies is looking for an Assistant HR & Admin. The ideal candidate should have excellent organization ability, familiarity with HR software, admin-related work such as repair & maintenance, maintaining appropriate file keeping system, keeping supervision of the janitorial staff, strong communication skills. You should be able to work autonomously and remain calm under pressure. Following our training sessions, you’ll be able to assist HR & Admin Manager.
Ultimately, a successful Admin & HR Assistant should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule interviews.
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
- Assist with day-to-day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Provide clerical and administrative support to the Human Resources manager
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities.
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc.)
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
- Assist our recruiters to source candidates and update our database
The timing of this job will be from 11 AM (Morning) till 8 PM (Evening) (Monday to Saturday).