We are looking for talented, dedicated and hardworking young individuals willing to put in the time and effort working as a team to learn real-world mobile application development.
This is a full time paid internship which can lead to a permanent job on completion of the internship. As part of our team, you will be expected to learn and apply the following tasks and skills.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js and React Native
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Familiarity with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
Horizon Technologies offers the ability to work as part of a highly experienced and skilled team, generous staff benefits, a competitive salary, and working conditions.