One of our partner company in the US is looking for a passionate Digital Marketing Manager
Who has a good sense of MARKETING and Business development?
The candidate should have a deep understanding of how Social Medial Marketing can be leveraged to develop, generate, and build a business`s sales and brand.
We are looking to promote a multitude of our own as well as our client's businesses using the digital medium.
So expect a wide variety of projects to execute and manage.
- Candidates with social media marketing & SEO certifications will be preferred
- Driving relevant traffic and leads by performing keyword research, competitive analysis, and executing content optimization and link building strategies
- Creating and executing search engine optimization strategies for multiple clients.
- Measuring the results of your strategies with tools like Google Analytics, Google Search Console, etc.
- Take initiatives
- Social Media marketing and post scheduling
- Define targets/goals and ability to track them
- Stay updated on Google and SEO related updates day-to-day basis
- Report generation, and self-motivated analysis
- Draw business insights from data
- Analyze campaigns and translate qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO, and social advertising campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on the effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Must be willing to learn, work on and manage all aspects of digital marketing including SEO, SMM, SEM, E-mail Marketing, and any other avenues and facets of digital marketing relevant to business development and growth!
- Mandatory requirements, understanding, and exposure of US consumer and business mindset.
- Preference to be given to candidates with a proven track record and growth hacking for US-based brands and Businesses
This is either a second or third shift job the timings of this job will either be 7 PM till 4 AM (Mon to Friday) or 2 PM till 11 PM (Monday to Friday