Horizon Technologies is looking for a Senior Motion Graphic Artist to join our team.
· Set accurate estimates on delivery expectations and send status updates to key stakeholders;
· Be able to interpret marketing and programming strategy to deliver compelling graphics and visuals to that strategy;
· Portray diverse storytelling with motion graphics, animation, and/or footage;
· Produce assets that are both strategically and creatively exceptional;
· Contribute to studio culture, inspire others;
· Ability to understand and contribute to creative strategy;
· Design or convert storyboards into compelling motion graphics that contain images, typography and/or audio;
· Design sequentially for animations, from conception to final output;
· Work with vendors and outside specialty resources;
· Manage priorities and workload effectively to meet expectations and deadlines;
· Comfortable and confident interfacing with clients for presentations and project management;
· Work in partnership with the strategic and creative team to understand and manage client needs;
· Demonstrate the ability to create graphic elements as needed, and ensure that design is in sync with the style guide and brand.
· Possess strong experience in current production and post-production techniques (Adobe Premiere)
· Expertise in Adobe After-Effects
· A deep understanding of typography, design elements, and principles, and best practices across print and digital
· Strong creative problem-solving skills
· Strong understanding of storytelling/narrative structure, pacing, graphics, music, shot selection and all key aspects of audio-visual content;
· Understanding of print processes and creative production;
· Minimum of 8 years television production experience creating award-winning promo and other content for original scripted series, movies, etc;
· Solid understanding of art production process;
· Advanced in Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, PowerPoint, XD;
· Natural born communicator, connecting the dots when others cannot and simplifying complex issues and questions;
· 3+ years of experience;
· Solid verbal and written presentation skills;
· Successfully manages time, process, and workflow;
· Superior desktop editing experience a must;
· Diploma or Degree in relevant filed will be required
· Fluency in spoken English is mandatory
This is a third shift night job the timing of this job will be from 6 pm till 3 am (Mon to Fri).
We are a multi faceted technology driven company. Our core business is IT consultancy with Software, Web Development, Web Hosting, SEO/SEM, Surveillance, Telecom and IT infrastructure divisions.