We are looking for candidates who are dedicated to their craft, take pride in the code they write and can hit the ground running.
You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
- Write robust, clean, well designed code
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Comfortable working with both procedural and object oriented PHP code.
- Good grip on Laravel & CodeIgniter frameworks.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Database design, SQL and version control tools.
- Understanding of open source projects like Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, OpenCart, Magento etc.
- Good knowledge of developing Web services, REST API's.
- Good knowledge of common third-party APIs (google, facebook, paypal, ebay etc).
- Strong analytical thinker, intellectually curious, attention to detail
- Good verbal & written communication skills.