We are UK based Property Management Company having back office in Lahore. Looking for candidates for the following position of Senior Accountant
Candidate should be ACCA Affiliate/qualified Experience required: 1.5 to 3 Years’ of experience. Having Previous UK base firm experience will be preferred 6 months’ contract is essential.
Job Timings: Timings 9am to 6pm UK time Salary Package: 35k to 40k.
• Overall responsible and in charge for the delivery of Bank reconciliations, Statutory Year End Accounts, Corporation Tax Returns, Management Accounts for a number of UK clients.
• Responsible for drafting Financial Statements based on applicable Financial Reporting Standards and GAAPs using a wide array of Accounting Packages and Software.
• Responsible for maintaining company’s Financial Records, Liaising with Banks, External Auditors, and Both Internal and External Stakeholders.
• Responsible for client’s payroll processing, Bookkeeping, Bank, Credit Card Reconciliations
• Preparing financial statements for internal and external purposes.
• Liaising with the payroll, bookkeeping, tax, management accounts and Final Returns)accounts departments.
• Analyzing, interpreting & reviewing financial transactions and financial statements before delivery to the Clients.
• Preparation of Dividend Reviews, and Cash flow projections for clients.
• Recording Invoices, Reconciling Credit Cards and Bank Accounts, Generating and investigating various report