The Hotel Pennsylvania, NYC seeks to employ Waiter/Waitress to deliver friendly, efficient customer service and to create a warm and welcoming atmosphere to all of our customers, with the key aim of retaining and attracting customers. Looking approachable and professional is of utmost importance. To lead the waiting staff whilst on their shift, and monitor waiting duties through to completion. To handle work-related problems and resolve them. Serving food and drinks
The following are examples only and are not intended to be all inclusive or restrictive; other duties may be assigned as necessary.
• Performs all functions in accordance with applicable Tribal, Federal and other laws and gaming regulations and Kickapoo Lucky Eagle policies
• Ensures the highest possible standards of guest service are provided and listens and responds to guest and employee concerns and questions.
• Responsible for ensuring a consistent flow of services to guest, cocktail servers and food servers.
• Approaches guest and welcomes them upon arrival.
• Uses guest names during interactions and remembers their preferences.
• Promptly and professionally prepares beverage to specification with speed and accuracy.
• Processes all sales transactions accurately and immediately.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily Must be at least 18 years of age
Education and experience
Must have a high school diploma or at least one (1) year Waiter/Waitress experience.
Must be able to communicate in English, other languages a plus