HQ Analytics a USA based Company is looking for Senior Medical Billing professional for it's Lahore office. His/her job description will be:
- Review patient bills for accuracy and completeness and obtain any missing information
- Knowledge of insurance guidelines especially Medicare and state Medicaid
- Follow up on unpaid claims within standard billing cycle timeframe
- Check each insurance payment is for accuracy and compliance with contract discount
- Call insurance companies regarding any discrepancy in payments if necessary
- Identify and bill secondary or tertiary insurances
- All accounts are to be reviewed for insurance or patient follow-up
- Answer patient or insurance telephone inquiries pertaining to assigned accounts.
- To Communicate Effectively with Team and Clients.
- To perform daily tasks regarding team management.
- To perform Primary and Multi-Specialty Billing.
- To perform the Account Receivables, Denial Management, Appeal Management.
- To perform Credentialing, Contracting and Enrollments.
- To train the team and help them to boost up the productivity.
- To maintain the protocols and documentation of each performed task.
- Any other task as assigned by the management.
- Managing the operational team.
- Supervise medical coding, medical billing
Candidate must possess excellent communication skills.