A USA based company is looking for Project Manager for Lahore based office.
Candidate must possess excellent English communication skills (Verbal & Written) to communicate with US based clients.
Master degree required
Minimum Related Experience:
2 years related health care industry experience required, preferably in the areas of project management, change management.
- Experience with workflow planning, medical records, physician practices preferred.
- Develop work plans for executing workflow enhancements and care transition/coordination initiatives, tracking results, and assessing risk.
- Maintain regular communications with Clients via conference calls with key stakeholders.
- Thorough knowledge within area of expertise.
- Clinical-Demonstrated experience with best practice workflow analysis involving Practice Management, Notes documentation, scanning, Results reporting, medical records management and training and development (staff and materials). Ensures workflow supports Policy and Procedure development.
- Operational-Demonstrated experience in front desk and back office functions.
- Highly professional individual with strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, manage multiple deliverables, anticipate needs, and craft and implement solutions.
- Knowledge of standard Project Management approaches.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook; Familiarity with MS Visio or Project a plus.
- Market competitive salary package will be offered.