HQ Analytics is looking for a Python/Django Developer to participate in a team based environment in support of new software Development and maintenance tasks. The candidate will utilize his/her development and engineering skills to develop new software. Requires a mix of software development, leadership expertise, and strong communications skills with the emphasis on Python and development competency. Required Skills for Python Developer:
3+ years of python experienceExperience handling large data sets
- Data Science Excellent communications skills, both oral and written.
- Develops application code to meet defined business requirements using established programming standards and best practices.
- Performs Unit Testing on developed modules.
- Provides application debugging support to the Product Management, Software Testing, Client Support, and Client Implementation groups to help diagnose and correct application anomalies.
- Works effectively on larger projects, coordinating efforts closely with other team members to achieve the project requirements and timelines.
- Knowledge of computer operating procedures, operating standards, programming languages, software development tools (e.g. Integrated Development Environments) and techniques (e.g. MVC models)
Desired Skills for Developer:
- Python & DjangoSQL and databasesExperience with distributed computation Preferred
- Experience in Object-Oriented Programming (OOP).Experience in the Health Care Industry is a plus.Exposure to unit testing software (e.g. QUnit, PyUnit, etc.)