The HR/Admin Manager will report, investigate and resolve violations to internal controls, policies, procedures, standards and regulations. The position works closely with Operations Manager.
- He/She is responsible for recruiting and maintaining appropriate staffing levels with qualified individuals.
- Regularly review team performance to identify areas needing improvement and implement changes along with the operation manager.
- Submit recommendations for changes and improvements.
- Possess organizational skills that result in accurate, timely and thorough work.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently manage daily operations.
- Ability to appropriately interview, hire, schedule, motive, train, monitor and address staff performance.
- Possess strong listening, verbal and written communication skills with professionalism, diplomacy and confidentiality.
- Display consistent professional leadership while simultaneously handling competing and changing priorities.
- Prepare and conduct performance salary reviews along with Operations Manager.
- Remain positive, resourceful and possess the ability to improvise while working in a fast-pace environment and dealing with pressure.
- Disciplined, Honest & Reliable with confident professional attitude!
Your role will be vitally important to keep our operations running smoothly & maintaining our valued clients in the highest level of customer satisfaction. As you are excited by these extraordinary opportunities…we look forward to hearing from you!